- Effects of Tobacco on Health
- Other Forms of Tobacco
- Carbon Monoxide and Your Blood
- All Tobacco is Toxic!
- How Much Tobacco Do You Use?
- Pharmacological Treatments
- NRT Tips
- Choose A Quit Day
- Ready, Set, Go
- Quit Tobacco in the House and in Your Vehicle
- Why Do You Smoke?
- Addiction Pathway
- Barriers to Quitting
- Reasons to Quit
- Benefits of Quitting
- The 4 D’s: Coping with Withdrawal
- Symptoms of Recovery
- What to Do Instead of Smoking
- Quit for Life Line 1-877-U-CAN-NOW
- How Much $$$ Will You Save When You Quit Tobacco?
- Counting Your Costs: What Do You Spend on Tobacco?
- Preventing Relapse
- Avoiding Triggers
- What Are Your Main Triggers?
- Managing Stress
- HALT: Manage Feelings that Trigger Cravings
- Weight Gain
- Physical Activity
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating
- Lifestyle Review
- Take a Moment to Note
- The Recovery Process
- Follow-up: Staying in Touch
I never thought I could quit smoking. I am...
The power of preparation and positive thinking will kick...
Smoking cigarettes was always my dirty little secret. Everyone...
You are never too old to quit: A letter...
For me, smoking has always been a social thing....
One thing my husband and I have always shared...
We all know that smoking is bad for us....
JUST GIVE IT THREE WEEKS We live in a...
- USF AHEC starts a new initiative this year…Inspired to quit, Informed to quit. Our team is there for you. http://t.co/AOhj9rUUzC...May 24, 2013
- Over 30% of participants in our Quit Smoking Now classes succeed: Register here for free http://t.co/313cF5x6aMMay 23, 2013
- Doctor's: What are you doing to help your patients quit smoking? We offer free training to your staff to help. http://t.co/L7Vcx1Eir0May 21, 2013