Tips to Help You Quit
- When you first try to quit, change your routine
- Get rid of ALL cigarettes and ashtrays in your home, car, or workplace
- Ask your family, friends, and coworkers for support
- Stay in nonsmoking areas
- Breathe in deeply when you feel the urge to smoke
- Keep yourself busy
- Reward yourself often
- Reduce stress
- Distract yourself from urges to smoke
- Plan something enjoyable to do every day
- Drink a lot of water and other fluids
Smoking cigarettes was always my dirty little secret. Everyone...
You are never too old to quit: A letter...
For me, smoking has always been a social thing....
One thing my husband and I have always shared...
We all know that smoking is bad for us....
JUST GIVE IT THREE WEEKS We live in a...
- Inspire your family members to quit tobacco…with AHECMay 18, 2013
- Cravings are most intense in the first two weeks of quitting tobacco. Make a plan to get you through it.May 17, 2013
- Why are you quitting? Check out what these hands say and then share your hand: http://t.co/EPgnWNe8JjMay 16, 2013
- What do you think about the graphic quit smoking ads? Do you think they work to scare us to quit? http://t.co/eL1PZQGj1tMay 14, 2013
- We are on Studio 10 today at 10a, listen live to learn about the dangers of tobacco use...http://t.co/fiW2KObS1nMay 14, 2013